Intelligent Mining Technology for an Underground Metal Mine Based on Unmanned Equipment

This article presents facts and figures on
You do not have permission to view link Đăng nhập hoặc Đăng ký.
safety and reviews various important aspects of mining equipment safety including quarry accidents, electrical accidents, equipment fires, maintenance-related mining accidents, causes of mining equipment accidents and major ignition sources for mining equipment fires. Sweden has developed the Grountecknik 2000 strategic plan for mine automation [5], [6], [7], and veteran mining equipment companies such as Atlas Copco are actively developing a series of unmanned underground
and related control systems that can be used to implement the strategic plan. Mining is one of the oldest industries in the world.
techniques have passed through a rapid change from artificial production, mechanized production, and on-site remote-control production, to intelligent and fully automated production.First, a reasonable
plan is designed by analyzing the reserves of mine resources and geological conditions in combination with the underground production schedule. The functions of intelligent and unmanned
differ according to the different tasks each piece of equipment must carry out.